We were rockin’ & rollin’ at the South End Library this past Monday with Kim Foley MacKinnon (the brains behind Boston Baby!) the talented teachers from CMCB’s Little Notes Program and Ben & Jerry’s from Newbury Street.
If you missed out on the fun, don’t worry: you can still get in on the action. Starting July 12, Little Notes will be holding classes at the South End Library on Tremont Street Mondays from 12:30 – 1:15 p.m. (July 12, 19, 26 and August 9, 16, 23.)
But why stop there? Music is on the brain this summer–so check out these other concerts and classes (all featured in Boston Baby, the city’s only parenting survival guide!)
If you haven’t checked out a Baby Wiggle class with Sara Wheeler and her fabulous co-teachers Tommy and Chrysta, what are you waiting for? The great news is Sara’s bringing Baby Wiggle to My Gym on Commonwealth Avenue beginning this summer. Her band, Little Groove, will be playing throughout Greater Boston this summer:
- July 8th Weymouth Library Summer Concert – 10:30am Weymouth, MA. Free
- July 9th Easthampton Parks and Recreation – Summer Concert Series 6:30pm Easthampton, MA. Free
- July 10th – at the Hingham Shipyard Concert – Hingham, MA 1:00pm
- July 13th Titus Sparrow Park Concert – 10am This is an outdoor free event for families.
- July 31st Club Passim – Cambridge, MA- 10am performance. Call/click for tickets.
One more pick for something cultural and extraordinary: take your bambino out to the Boston Harbor Islands, which has a load of free family programming lined up for the coming months, including a variety of performances tailored to tikes. (Think: Toe Jam Puppet Band!) In one foul swoop you combine a boat ride, a trip to an island, and entertainment.