Are you still looking for a last minute gift? If so, here’s a recap of the wish lists written by members of the Union Park Press family.
- Christopher Klein is our resident sports nut and Boston Harbor Islands expert. If you know someone like him or with similar interests, check out his excellent suggestions for gifts this year—here’s to hoping for the Ultimate Monster Package (we’ve got our fingers crossed for you, Chris)!
- Kim Foley MacKinnon covers the family beat, has a penchant for travel and—we just discovered—is somewhat of a gear nerd. Her list is short and sweet, with some great ideas that we think you’ll love.
- We’d be surprised if there was a green space in the Boston area that Meg Muckenhoupt didn’t know about. This year Meg has book recommendations abounding, do you have any nature lovers or outdoor enthusiasts on your list? Get to your local bookstore with Meg’s list in hand!
If you’d like to know a little more about our authors and their titles please visit the Meet Our Authors page on our website. We also have a list from each member of the Union Park Press team if you’re curious to know what makes the Bostonians behind the scenes tick.
- Jossie is our resident foodie and travel buff, and she handles marketing and sales for our small press. Do you think she’ll get everything on her list?
- Madeline loves music, exercise, and has been known to tackle the occasional arts & crafts project—watch out Martha Stewart! Find a variation on one of her gift ideas for your special someone.
- Nicole, the publisher, juggles working, finding time to workout, and chasing two kids around. She has some fun Boston-themed gift ideas on her list that you should definitely check out—some more realistic than others.
Well, that’s about it—hope our lists help inspire your last minute shopping! Thanks for a great 2010 and we wish you all a happy and safe new year. Cheers!