Local parents, get your groove on with the little ones! Baby Loves Disco—as featured in Boston Baby: A Field Guide for Urban Parents—is on the road, hitting Boston on Sunday, August 15th from 2pm-5pm at the Revolution Rock Bar.
“The disco bus is on the road, leaving a fresh trail of fun and funk as we dance our way across the USA, raising our sippy cups in a toast to life & lemonade in support of Alex’s Lemonade Stand!”
A great excuse for a family play date (and a discounted rate for a pack of four tickets!), here’s all that’s included in The Baby Loves Disco Lemonade Tour 2010 Boston stop:
- Dance party for tots and their entourage
- Live DJ, dance scarves, shakers and a disco ball (of course!)
- Airbrush artist Sonia Paz and Tattoos for Tots
- Funky hair by Madonna
- Snacks from Snikiddy and Ella’s kitchen
- Sock puppets with Care.com
- Prizes from Healthworks and Skin Health (who will also be doing a free skin analysis for parents)!
- Kristin Chalmers Photography
- And a goody bag from H&M for the road.
And finally, be one of the first 50 families at the disco and grab a FREE Boston Baby goody bag with coupons, discount passes, and more.
You can purchase the tickets through the Baby Loves Disco website–we’d recommend booking ASAP as these events tend to sell out faster than you can say Boogie Ooggie Ooggie!